Monday, February 1, 2010

TiredPanda

I'm at that stage right now where I'm too tired to do anything, yet enough awake that I don't want to do anything. I started off my day by not going to my first class (on accident) and rushing to finish my French essay. After that I was 10 minutes late to a test, then went to sign up for my interview for Orientation, then went home where I proceeded to slide in our parking lot (even though I was only going 2 or 3 miles and hour) and run into someone's bumper and break my headlight (though the light does still work luckily), then ended up not being able to print my survey essay (which i did get to turn in later today), went to choir, came home, watched gilmore girls with taylor, turned in my essay, and christina and i ate pizza while watching A Troll In Central Park. Now I am watching Secret Life on hulu and watching the pile on my floor grow because I'm too lazy to fix it....when life is complicated....i really just don't feel like dealing with it!!! I did succeed in working on my composition and getting all my homework done that's due this week, except for a little bit of reading I have to do for French. Thankfully all I have tomorrow is aural, work, and an interview!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment