Wednesday, February 17, 2010
DatingPanda
So he's offically deleted!!! We said our final goodbyes, which then of course right after that i found some old notes and such things which didn't help at all....BUT, there are some boys who want to "date" me....which is a big boost in my self esteem. One of them is older than me, in fact he is older that my big brother by a month....and i'm not really sure how I feel about that. He's very sweet, and is very into actually having a relationship, which is such a bonus, cause those kinds of guys are hard to come by. We shall see I guess. I wasn't going to go on a coffee date with him, but after seeing how excited he is to go on a date, i'm pretty sure I have to, just to see how it goes. He's very on board with me sticking to MY dream plan, since he doesn't really have one, so I kind of like that, since most Wyoming bred boys aren't so into the leaving Wyoming. I guess I'll just have to go to coffee with him and see...who knows, maybe he's (as my mom calls it) my one (not that i'm expecting that) but why not at least try and find out, right!!?? I'm also having one of the greatest musical weeks of my life, so as of right now, i'm staying a music major. I hope that it's the right decision, but i do still have more time to think about it, maybe it's just a fluke week....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment