Monday, February 22, 2010

SushiPanda

SO, date #2, FABULOUS!!!!! We went to the new sushi place downtown, and it was so much fun!! The boy was kind of quiet because he was a little nervous about meeting Tay and Brian, but they totally approve!! WOOT! I'm in a "life is so hectic" mode right now, with so much school stuff going on this week, and my aunt coming, lots of cleaning that needs to be done because I can't see my floor OR my bed right now, plus, there's a new boyface in my life, it's just very crazy right now! I feel SO far behind in school, even though I'm not really, but I still feel like I am, I'm actually doing okay in school. Not TOO fabulous, I don't think I have any A's but, i'm having an OKay academic week. I'm officailly staying a music major, letting my barrier decide for me! Need to learn some music ASAP, and need to get a book from a fellow student, life is just kind of crazy right now. I got a headache from it all today, which went away after some fabulous drugs (the legal kinda!). Just kind of trying to chug along. This week is still going to be NUTS, but hopefully I'll make it through!

No comments:

Post a Comment