So it's the second week in a row that I haven't had a lesson, and it turns out I will not have one again next week. I'm not really sure how I feel about this....
I usually LOVE when my lesson gets cancelled, but three weeks without lessons makes me feel like I'm going to be so far behind, and since this is my barrier semester, I feel like that is the last thing I'm going to want to feel! I'm trying as hard as I can to work on my songs on my own, it's not really going that well though. I really need to kick it into gear and work on them and try to have them learned by the time my prof. comes back. I also feel like I may be entering into one of my modes again, which doesn't make sense to most people, but it may just be that I had weekend with very odd sleeping hours, so my body isn't sure what's going on. I feel like I need to go do something fun tomorrow, and try to get everything done. The more accomplished I feel, the less likely I am to get into one of my modes. The fact that I realize that it's happening probably means that it's actually not, because I never realize when it is, hopefully it's not, cause this would be the worst time EVER for that to happen. I had my orientation interview today, I really hope I get it, I feel like that would be the best thing ever to do during the summer!!! My room is getting messier and messier, I think I need to just stay up and clean it or wake up early, or something. I think I might just stay up tomorrow after my roommate wakes me up, have a cup of coffee, maybe work on my room, feel productive for once...if I'm sleepy later, I can always take a nap!
No comments:
Post a Comment