Monday, February 8, 2010
ReaderPanda
SOOOO, i just finished my all time favorite book today, for probably the 30th time. I bought the rest of the trilogy and the book that it was written from, and i'm pretty gosh darn excited about it. "The Giver" - ALL TIME BEST BOOK EVER WRITTEN!!! I've just started the 2nd book "the gathering blue" and so far it's really really good. I love these books. I love getting caught up in their world and becoming the characters in my mind. I love not having to worry about anything when i'm reading. I don't have to worry about my barrier this semester, or whether or not I want to be a Music teacher, if i'd rather do French instead. I don't have to wonder what boulder boy is doing, or how much money is in my account...nothing matters when I'm reading, it's such a wonderful escape!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment