Saturday, February 13, 2010

"Princess of his heart"Panda

I'm sure the title needs a little explination...because I'm not technically his "girlfriend", my fabulous roommate and her boyfriend have decided that he is the "prince of my heart" so that there is some sort of name I can call him instead of my "sort of boyfriend, but not really, it's complicated" boy as i have been calling him. Anyway, he's sitting on my bed screwing around with his iPhone, and I just love having him here with me. It makes me so happy seeing him and spending time with him. Oh what a wonderful life! We're celebrating Valentine's day today, and he goes home tomorrow night. I love just sitting and talking about random stuff while we do our own thing on our computer/iphones. Surprisingly enough, just having him here is enough of a Valentine for me!!!!! Now as long as my roommate will bring some Dr. Pepper for him to be happy, it'll so far, be a perfect weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment