Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Panda
I don't really know what to title this, so it's just panada for today. I'm pretty sure that my lesson today didn't help my decision making process AT ALL on the which major to choose! I had probably the world's BEST lesson today, which is AWESOME, and at the same time a total bummer. I don't know what to do. I feel like I have the ability to be a great music teacher, and I feel like somehow all of my teachers found out that I want to switch majors and they are trying to drop hints and such to tell me not to. I REALLY have NO clue what to do....BAH HUMBUG!!!! There's just alot going on in my life right now, and damnit, it's just plan frustrating. I think having my auntie here next week will help alot! She's very good at giving advice, sometimes I wish she'd take some of it herself, but OH wel....I really can't wait to see her. We planned this weekend for a long time, and I finally get to see her, just her and I and all my crazy crazy friends. I get her for 4 whole nights and three whole days, one of which I'm sure will include some intense conversation on the way to and from seeing Sarah and Jason. 3 hours in the car, pretty sure that means conversation shall happen, haha, that, and lots of crazy singing on my part! I can't wait for her to come. She's probably my favorite aunt, and I'm more like her than anyone else in my family. We are two pees in a pod when it's just the two of us. I'm thinking lots of movie watching and Godfather's pizza....i'm so happy that she's coming all the way from Iowa just to see me!!! I dont' get to see her nearly enough, so we are planning these probably at least once a year to guaruntee that I get to see her. Even though, this year will be crazy because I saw her this last summer, I'm seeing her this next week, then I see her for Tyler's Graduation, then for the wedding, then for the Grandparents' 50th family party! that's alot of times, WOOT WOOT!!!! I need my auntie, plus, I saved rye bread, we shall devour it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment