Sunday, January 31, 2010
ContentPanda
I had an AMAZING weekend. The "boyfriend/girlfriend" issue was not resolved, but then again, it wasn't even discussed. Friday night we stayed on the phone until 6am on Saturday, talking about nothing and everything. I am completely content with my decision to do the "complicated" thing, because though the status of the relationship is complicated, how much I love him is not. He makes me uncontrolably happy, not that he can't thuroughly piss me off too....i think that's what I love most about it. We can fight and get over it, and can not fight at all. I think people who don't fight in their relationships and claim to be perfect are really just faking it, and I think couples who fight all the time need a chill pill, we have a happy balance i think. Spending the weekend with, as Taylor and Brian are calling him, the prince of my heart, haha, was simply perfect. His roommates were actually really fun and nice to me, which I was not expecting, hopefully we'll get along from now on, and hopefully we are also moving away from the "we hate amanda" theme, how nice would that be. I can't wait to see him on Valentine's day, when MY best friend gets to pass judgement on him, even though, she'll be nice forsure! I'm just completely content with my weekend, though, I didn't get all my homework done, which I am trying to accomplish whilst blogging, I'm not really succeeding though. Perfect Weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment