Friday, January 29, 2010

SweatpantPanda

So, sitting in my room, in my "comfortable" out fit, aka sweatpants and my mom's sleeveless shirt, having "boys are icky let's watch what not to wear" time with her roommate!!! Oh how I love fridays! I'm so nervous about seeing the boyface tomorrow...even though I shouldn't be at all. I've known him so long, and i saw him two weeks ago...dunno, I've just got the world's worst case of butterflies in the world. I'm not really sure how I'm going to finish all my homework and studying before monday since I'm going to boulder tomorrow, and I have a work meeting (blech) at 10 so I can't work on it tomorrow morning. I got a little done tonight, but not very much. Hopefully this weekend goes well, and that it won't be too awful with his roommates (who coincidentally hate my guts)...oh darn...

No comments:

Post a Comment