Sunday, January 24, 2010

SkyperPanda

I have found out that I am a gigantic fan of Skype. I got to talk to two of my favorite people in the entire world yesterday on Skype. Got to see them, and hear their voices, and it was just fabulous. I got to talk to the boy that i'm completely in love with, and think that (though I didn't really think it was possible) I may have fallen in love with him even more!!! I get to see him this weekend, and I just cannot wait!! I miss him all the time, and I can't wait to hug him, and hold his hand. Though, I have decided that Skype is the most amazing thing in the world, because when I can't see him for a while, I still get to see his face when I talk to him. Whoever created Skype, you're my new hero!!

No comments:

Post a Comment