Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CompletePanda

So, my room is officially organized and clean...who knew I could accomplish such a task. I think my roommates are secretly betting on how long it will last, not that I blame them. My mom pointed out that I sound more like myself on the phone, which is amazing coming from her, since she hasn't said this about me, probably since junior year of high school. College had a weird affect on me. My "depression moments" as I like to call them, tend to come around a lot more often, and decided to stay for long periods of time, BUMMER DUDE! It's really hard to get me out of that funk, and I feel crummy all the time when I am. I sleep a lot, don't want to do ANYTHING, sleep through class, don't do homework, my room looks like a typhoon hit it, and I look like shit most of the time because I just don't give a damn. Luckily enough, I haven't had one thus far this semester, tough, it has only been three weeks, still, I'm counting it as a gigantic feet!! My mom reminded me that when things are going well in my life, I tend to be a more put-together person overall, and I think she's right (did I really just agree with my mother??WOAH!)
But she's right, things are going well in my life. I have a steady job/income (not that it's a whole lot, but it's better than nothing), I'm confident in my applying to be an orientation leader, I'm not stressing about school as much and realizing that I CAN do well at school and am not as afraid of my classes/teachers, I have AWESOME ROOMMATES which is such a relief, and I have a boy who loves me (even though it's a bummer that he's far away from me) but he loves me just the same, my mom and I have been getting along for a really long time without fighting, and I officially have a set of really awesome friends who love me no matter what and aren't afraid to tell me when I'm being a fuck up. Yes, life is amazing, and I love that I can finally say that, because I dont' think I've EVER been able to say that and really mean it! YAY JESUS!!

2 comments:

  1. HARMONY! (In the real sense of the word! haha) Loves ;)

    ReplyDelete