Sunday, January 24, 2010

FollowerPanda

Second post today.

My roommate and I have decided to "follow" eachothers' blogs. This way when we don't get to talk as much, or if we're away from eachother (like we might be this summer and over other breaks) we can catch up on our lives. Though noone else will read this most likely, it'll probably just be her and I, but still, it's worth writing if one person cares enough to read. After watching Julie and Julia, she thought it'd be fun to write a blog, and since I had just started my own, we decided to do our own blogging project....which at the current moment is just writting down whatever we are thinking...but it's still more productive than sitting in our rooms across the hall from eachother, doing absolutely nothing, and definitely more productive than sitting on Facebook all day. Hopefully we'll keep it going, but who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment