Thursday, January 28, 2010

AnxiousPanda

I have a survey test tomorrow, and I can't decide if I'm ready for it or not.
I'm also very anxious about this weekend. I know that my boyface isn't going to ask me to be his girlfriend, so why am I keeping that as a possibility in my head? It's not a possibility, and I'm just setting myself up for disapointment....I need to stop being the daydreamy little girl and face reality. It's going to take him a while to ask me, even though we've been in love with eachother for 6 years....oh where is Delilah when you need her? I know it isn't the commitment that scares him, at least I hope it's not, it's the distance between us. He treats me like I'm his girlfriend, and he's promised to come up to Laramie for Valentine's day, so basically I am his girlfriend...only I'm not. I hope that when I leave Boulder and he hasn't asked me, that I don't get all emotional and upset....though I'm sure I will...gosh to I hate this feeling...only I love the other feeling that comes with it, because I really just can't wait to see him!!! xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment