Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Spring Days
Today, I woke up to the phone call of a friend having a bit of a panic attack. After calming her down, and listening to her sweet boy laugh and laugh over the phone, I took a look outside. To my disappointment, there was whiteness EVERYWHERE!!!!!! I was so sad. I inched on a pair of boots and gloves, and headed to my first class. When I left that class to take a short trip to the gym, the snow had melted from the sidewalks, and was slowly disappearing into nothingness. This afternoon, it is above freezing temperatures, the sun is shinging, and with only a jacket (no hoodie, no winter coat, and no snow boots) I walked to campus! It was gorgeous and as the snow continues to fade from rooftops and grass starts appearing, I know that spring is looming in the distance, just begging for mother nature to send the snow far, far, FAR, away. I love spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment