Saturday, March 26, 2011

Smiles from CA and a WONDERFUL Saturday





My Great-Aunt got her special thank-you present in the mail today. I could definitely tell she had been crying just a little bit, which was not okay, haha. She was so excited, and that was the best part of it all. Not that I expected her to dislike it by any means. But the fact that it warmed her heart and made her day was just what I needed to hear, and was definitely the goal of the whole thing. She is such a special lady and I'm so glad I could do something special to thank her for the fabulous time I had with her and Mark.

This is already one of the best weekends (in Laramie that is) of the semester. Last night I got to hang out with my boy, which was amazing, and went grocery shopping for healthy food. I have officially started dieting/exercising, and will hopefully be at my goal weight by my birthday...2 months, 1 week, and 6 days from now...this should be, um, fun? Haha.

Today I got up and went to the gym, so motivated. When I got back a I ate a correctly portioned lunch and took a LONG hot shower. I have been cleaning and doing homework, and then went to the Art walk downtown with my freshman year roommate, so much fun. I got a very pretty charm for very little $. Yay local artists! Then I treated myself to watching the sunset, which was amazing because it didn't happen until 7:15!

Tomorrow is filled with church,
studying for survey, eating with a dear friend for his birthday,
and hanging out with boyface...yep, I'm pretty sure this qualifies as top 3 Laramie weekends of the semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment