Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March

Today was the first day of March, and it was a perfect day at that. It was GORGEOUS outside, so beautiful a jacket was not even necessary...wonderful.

This however was NOT helpful in the anticipation for Spring Break....not helpful at all. It is only 9 days until Spring Break officially begins, which means it's only 11 days until I'm in CA with my Great Aunt. I am beyond excited!! We are emailing back and forth trying to plan the week, and it is proving to be a great distraction for all of the school work looming in front of me in the mean time.

I did however get a VERY encouraging text from a fantastic mentor at the most impeccable time, and it was so helpful, and gave me just the boost I need to to what I need to, to ensure that my grades are where they need to be for mid-terms. Text days are approaching fast, and studying in the library is going to be a common occurrence over the next week.

March may prove to be an incredible month!

No comments:

Post a Comment