I know this is my second post today, however...I feel the need to write about this amazing day.
Today I had an immense amount of school work due, and I know I did my very best on all of it. I had to teach a lesson in my physics class and it was a BLAST!!! I taught the class how airplanes fly, and for our "lab" we made paper airplanes...to say that I can't WAIT to be a teacher is a tremendous understatement!
However, that doesn't even begin to cover why this day was so wonderful:
I know this lady, and she just happens to be my Great-Aunt. Because of a wonderful invention called skype, and because while I was in CA I taught her how to use it, I have now seen and talked to her everyday since I have been back in Laramie. Wonderful? I think so. She logs on, and as long as I'm at my computer, I almost instantly get a "call" from Dixie Offt... and skype has the nerve to ask if I want to answer...um, HELLO!?! shouldn't that be obvious?! She facebooks me all the time, texts me all the time, and is making sure I keep working out...what a lady. She keeps 1-4-3ing me...which if you know what that is, it's adorkable right? and if not, TOUGH! Getting 2 1-4-3 messages in a day, from the most amazing lady, who just happens to be my Great-Aunt? To say that I am lucky is so beyond and understatement, there isn't even a word for it!
Blessed, I am simply blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment