As I was listening to praise music on this beautiful Sunday, organizing my room and doing homework, the simple song Jesus Loves Me came into my head. Last Sunday one of my good friends at Church had their baby baptized by my wonderful pastor, Uncle Cliffy. Whenever a baby is baptized in our church, we sing that song as they are taken down the isle so we can welcome them into our church family.
I was remembering the baptism today, and remembered how teary eyed Cliff got while he was doing the baptism. In my heart I was aching, and in my head I was thinking "please don't give up". Cliff has been struggling with cancer for quite some time now, and is not doing as well as we have all hoped. He is on a new chemo treatment, and is struggling with the side affects of this new medicine.
I refuse to give up on my prayers. So please, whoever is reading this, pray for my dear friend Cliff...because I selfishly want to keep him on this planet for as long as possible. This man has done so much for me over the last 4 years, I have no words to thank him. So all of you who believe in the power of prayer- PRAY! Pray hard. Pray for healing, patience, and strength for my wonderful friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment