Thursday, February 24, 2011

March in the near distance

Exactly 2 weeks, 2 hours, and 25 minutes from right now, I will be on my way to the beautiful (719) for the start of my Spring Break....however, this means I am even further into the semester, which means that I will be getting my midterm grades soon, which is slightly terrifying...

Even though, this also means in 2 weeks, 2 days and 4 hours from now I will be sitting on a plane on my way to see my wonderful Great-aunt in California.

I'm taking this a day at a time, and so far, it's making it go super fast. This weekend will be filled with KDP events, hanging out with the boy, and homework. Catching up with a two good friends tomorrow, and waiting for the KDP meeting to come tonight, because it is the only thing to look forward to today....

No comments:

Post a Comment