Thursday, November 18, 2010

Parents, patience, prayer

Thanksgiving break is so close, I can almost smell the turkey cooking, and hear the laughter. I am so ready to be home with my family. I need some encouragement and reassurance that everything will work out....

I have the most amazing parents in the WORLD! I am trying to figure out the rest of my life, and they are so supportive and helpful, I don't know what I'd do without them. Christmas break will consist of researching, questions, lists, and lots and lots of prayer. I don't know what the next few years are going to look like for me. Right now, I'm frustrated and confused, and mostly just sad. I am in a bind, and I don't know how to fix it. They are so reassuring, and I love them for it.

Their biggest piece of advice was "focus on the NOW" so that is what I'm attempting to do. This weekend will be filled with homework, studying, and the like, but I know I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment