This morning I looked at my calendar, and what do I see? Only one week left of January! Where did the time go? School has started building up in full force, but this semester is going so wonderfully so far. Some new things, some continuing, but all just great. God has given me so many gifts, I am truly blessed! The newest development is that of my love life, in that I actually have one now. I met a wonderful guy who I am happy to say I have been dating for almost a month now. He's probably part of the reason that a)it feels like the semester is moving so fast, and b)it has been such a great semester so far. Work is wonderful as always, and I've started 2 new babysitting gigs on top of that, so hopefully the money will start rolling in! My professors and classes are great this semester, and I officially feel like an education major. KDP is taking up some of my "free time" and I'm loving every minute of it. I can tell this semester is going to make everything perfect!
First weekend of school that I'll actually be in Laramie. Hopefully I'll spend some time with the boyfriend, and get caught up on some studying, and maybe just enjoy not driving anywhere! One of my very good friends will be in town, which will be the highlight of my month! I'm so excited for this semester, I can't wait to see what God has in store!
No comments:
Post a Comment