IT SNOWED!!!! I knew if I complained enough I'd get some, and boy, did I get some. We got dumped on today, and it is a white out. It's beautiful, and it's finally winter. Just like fall took its sweet time getting here, so did winter, and now that it's here, I'm thrilled. Now I can focus, as strange as that is. Having the snow here is so comforting. I got so much done today, so proud of myself! I'm listening to Christmas carols, and even sang them across campus today with one of my friends, and though we got plenty of looks, we had fun. It is truly a winter wonderland outside! Christmas break is almost here, and I'm doing everything I can to kick the end of the semester in the rear! I have a to-do list a mile long, but I can't wait until all of them are crossed off and I can feel totally accomlished!!!
I finally planned a date with the cute tuba player. we're going out on Thursday, and I am beyond nervous, even though he's great and I have nothing to worry about. I also can't wait for the weekend when I get to see my sister-in-law and go to the dinner theater! It's going to be such a great week, and there is more snow to come!!! Thank goodness, time for hot chocolate and boots!
No comments:
Post a Comment