Thursday, July 1, 2010

Interrupting Operation White Tshirt

I have to make one little blog in here before white Tshirt work-out begins this afternoon. I was stopped by a Mormon missionary, who I have been stopped by before, and he asked me if I had learned and accepted how true the Book of Mormon actually is. I looked him straight in the eye and told him that if I believed it, I would be abandoning everything I know to be true. That by the Grace of God I am saved because I have asked for forgiveness and given my heart to Him. I don't need the other stuff to be saved, and I will not abandon my belief of that. I think he was astonished that I didn't want to convert. It kind of made me giggle. I think I was the first person to ever stand up to him, it made me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment