Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Apartment Panda

I have officially moved in to my new apartment, and am LOVING it!!!! It's so much nicer than my other place, and I'm loving my HUGE kitchen. Not everything has a place quite yet, but I am thuroughly enjoying it. I'm loving not having WyoTechers smoking in the apartment above me, or whistling at me when I come home, it's quite lovely. I am loving my new roommates as well. Of course I'm living with another Amanda yet again, but it's fine by me because she is absolutely wonderful!! I still have some cleaning and painting to do in my other apartment, the last day I have there is next Tuesday, so ONE WEEK to get everything set in there to check out. I am so excited that school starts in a month, I am so anxious for it to get going and to start in my new major and FINALLY have a positive experience with roommates, school, and everything else. It's going to be GREAT!! My best friend comes home (to Laramie that is) in a week, and gets to live with me for a little over 2 weeks!!! I can't wait! I haven't seen her all but 2 days this summer and I'm ready for some catch up time, how wonderful that will be!!!! Rather sleepy today, haven't been going to bed early enough, so nap time straight after work is a must. Can't wait to go home this weekend and see my Mom and Grandma. What a wonderful week this is turning out to be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment