Saturday, July 31, 2010

Apartment Panda

Moving into my new place has proven to be something of a challenge. I am nearly done giving everything, while realizing that I have more stuff than I know what to do with. Luckily enough, we have a storage unit attached to our apartment, which will be put to good use, I am sure. I am going to be sharing my room for the next couple of weeks with my very best friend, and I just simply cannot wait. I haven't seen her all but two days this summer, and I am ready to spend some epic hang out time with her. I am also preparing myself for the intense Iowa trip my family shall embark on this upcoming weekend. My Grandparents had their 50th anniversary a little over a month ago, so we are all going to gather together to celebrate properly. I must say, I am dreading the trip a little bit, only because we are going to a lake, in the middle of August, in Iowa...and I am very allergic to mosquito bites....so, needless to say, bug spray will be a must for me...blech. I am, however, sort of excited about the car ride. All of the "Colorado Sifrits" (as the Iowa folk like to call us) will be riding in one car....6 people, one car, lots of fun. I can't wait. I also haven't seen my sister-in-law in a while, so I am excited to do a little bit of shopping with her next week when I go to Greeley before the big adventure. Hopefully the trip will go smoothly, and, hopefully I wlil get everything done before tomorrow when Chrissy gets here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment