Monday, June 28, 2010
Operation White T-Shirt...Panda
I am making my blog my offical "Operation White T-Shirt" blog. For the next month I am going to work out daily, eat as heathily as possible, and hopefully, fit into this immensely cute White T-shirt that I've had for almost a year. I have always wanted to fit into this shirt, and I found it today, and I decided, I need a change. I am not happy with my life. I'm tired all the time, I'm lazy, and a mess. I'm going to lose 30 lbs, at the least, in 30 days. That's 1 pound a day, and I totally think I can do it, I am DETERMINED to do it. I will be a "babe" by the time school starts, and I can't wait to finally be happy with my body. Tomorrow, Operation White T-Shirt officially begins tomorrow!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment