My brother is getting married in two days. I have never been so excited in my life, and I can honestly say, I can't wait to have another girl (officially of course) in the family. Sarah is already so much a part of our family, and I can't wait for her to be a "Sifrit". :)
I have also recently discovered how much I adore Laramie. I went around town with a friend yesterday, and it was PURE BLISS. We went to the park and ate dinner, and then I went for a run later that evening, and people watched all of the people at the park having a great time, and loving the quiet and calm that comes with this ity bity town. I also drove past the home of one of my favorite people, who I thought absolutely hated me right now, and told her how amazing her garden was. She proceeded to tell me to get out of my car and give her a hug. I don't think I've ever gotten that big of a hug, and we talked for an hour. It was amazing knowing that a. she doesn't hate me, and b. that she is there for me when I need a hug from her like I have been needing. I love this little town, not enough to stay here forever, but enough to love it while I'm here!!!!! Who knows, I could end up staying here, and you know, that actually sounds alright to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment