Monday, June 21, 2010

Sister-In-Law Panda

I officially have a sister. How wonderful life is. Sarah is an amazing addition to our family. The weekend was incredible!!

Thrusday:

Since I had all day off on Friday, I went down to FoCo early and got to have dinner with my Great Aunt and Uncle. I haven't seen Dixie since the summer before Freshman year, and I haven't seen Mark in even longer than that. It was wonderful to catch up with them and spend time with them!! Sarah forgot the key to their condo, so I drove up to Wellington with her and saw some of her family and then headed down to sleep in Greeley at their place.

Friday:

I woke up and got ready to head to FoCO again to take my Aunt to Safeway, since Mark had to work. We were going to decorate my Grandparent's room since it was their 50th anniversary that day, wow. So I was getting ready and in pops my brother, the groom, to scare the living day lights out of me by screaming boo when I didn't know he was up, lovely person, I know. I headed to FOCO and helped my Aunt, and then, on to the wedding festivities!!! My family got their around 10:45 or so, and all the women went to get their nails done...and I mean ALL the women... My mom, grandma and 1 aunt, and almost all of the bridesmaids and Bride, plus her mom, grandma, and aunts and cousins....we took the nail salon over, haha. We went to CFA for lunch and then my Mom, Tonya (Sarah's mom) and I ran a couple of errands, which made us a little late getting ready/heading over to the rehersal. The rehersal was a blast, even though the wedding coordinator was a bit up tight. We finished rehersal, and headed to dinner at Rodizio grill, YUM!!! The slide show at dinner was so much fun. We then headed back to the hotel for an "ice cream social" of sorts for my Grandparents' 50th and Sarah's Grandma's 75th birthday. All the family was down there, and it was fun to see and catch up with my family, and meet all of Sarah's family. The night ended around 12 or so, and then, we all went to bed in preparation of the next day.

Saturday: WEDDING DAY!

Saturday morning some of the aunts and the moms went to go decorate the gazebo and the hall, and I slept for an extra hour. My mom and I then ran some errands for my brother/us, and then, back to the hotel to rush to get me to the country club to get ready with the girls. Getting ready was so much fun, and the day was amazing. We were all ready by about 3ish, including Sarah. Other than I forgot my shoes, and one of the groom's men didn't have his suspenders, there were no wedding day blunders, which was great. When Sarah put on her vail we all started tearing up, she officially felt like a bride...and a VERY beautiful one I must add. We went out to take pictures, and it was rather hot, which was better than it raining. The Wedding was BEAUTIFUL!!!! Lots of crying and laughing, and everyone looked amazing. I couldn't stop smiling during and after her uncle said " I know present Mr. & Mrs. Jason Sifrit" I offically had a sister, and I couldn't contain my excitement. TONS of pictures later, we went in to the reception. It was gorgeous, and the food was amazing. It was so much fun too. Jason's playlist was very very good. Everyone had an amazing time. Then, with a sparkler send off, Jason and Sarah were on their way to Denver so they could fly to their honeymoon in Disneyworld the next morning. What an amazing weekend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment