Monday, April 26, 2010

what do you do Panda

What do you do, whe you think you're falling in love with your best friend? how do you tell them? What do you say? will it be awkward? and the worsts: what if they don't love you back? then are you still best friends? I am falling in love with my best friend, who I've known since the 6th grade, and he snuggled me during a movie, and put his hand on my knee while we talked, and it was so comfortable, and felt so very, very, very right. We fit so perfectly, and what's better, is we already know eachother SO well, and it makes the awkward "i don't know very much about you part" disappear....so, what do I do, when all I want to do is drive to Greeley, go to his dorm room, and give him the biggest kiss in the world? Because right now, it's very distracting from my theory composition, which is due in 7 hours..... :/ why is falling in love so complicated?

No comments:

Post a Comment