Tuesday, April 20, 2010
KnockPanda
I wish that all the people in my living room, thought that I was cool enough to be included. Not even to be included after the fact, to be included in the first place. But I'm not, and I wish I was with my friend in Casper, or at my friend's house on 9th street, because they always include me, and they acutally make me feel like I'm their friend. I don't want pity, I just want to be included. I can do without friends, I can live in a hole, by myself, and not be social. But, when that happens, I think too much, and me thinking to much, leads to very unhealthy behavior...because the last time I thought too much, it didn't end well. Until my thinking was interupted, by a knock on my door, and I really don't like waiting for the knock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment