Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Content Panda

I have offically finished my sophomore year of college, and it feels so relieving!! I feel pretty good about my finals, but we'll see how they really went in about a week when grades come out. I have come to terms with the fact that this will be a down right AWFUL semester of grades, but, I am determined that it will be the last semester of its kind! I feel so happy that I'm finally done with being a music major. It has been offical for a while, but not having to worry about lessons or theory is just going to be so amazing, I can hardly wait!!!! I'm ready to be happy with my major and univeristy, and to have a totally positive semester with little to no drama, and lots of fun with amazing friends! I have a busy summer, full of lots of family events, and LOTS of work, which I'm so excited for. I already have most of my week home planned, and I'm excited to see all of my friends from the Springs! It's going to be a wonderful summer, and a great start to a new chapter in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment