Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tumblr

Yes, it's official, I have 2 blogs...though one really isn't a "blog". I don't really write passages like I do here, I repost things others have already posted, I upload links and videos, I put down verses and quotes, but no real writing goes on. I follow a lot of other tumblr pages, and today, I stumbled on one that makes my heart fly. I was looking at post secret, and some of the best secrets were about God. So I got on tumblr and decided to do a search for "letters to God"....I found the world's best tumblr yet! It's called Dear God. People submit prayers, praises, prayer requests, etc., to this page and sign it with things like "hopeful" or "thankful" or as sad as it is "depressed". They are free and open, and anonymous, and it's beautiful. To the creator of this page, I just want to say GOD BLESS YOU for creating a "post secret" of prayers, because I would rather read these "secrets" than ones about sex fantasies, money problems, and love mishaps. My new favorite place to spend my "internet time"!

No comments:

Post a Comment