Yes, it's official, I am 21! I had an AMAZING birthday!!! My friends took me out to dinner on my birthday, and then we came back to my apartment and played an awesome game of Apples to Apples.
Then I went to Greeley to celebrate with my family and one of my BEST friends! We had a BLAST!!!
We went to rodizio grill for dinner and then back to Sarah and Jason's house for presents and dessert.
Summer has been great so far. Hanging out with my friends, finished one class, almost done with another, and re-decorating the apartment! I am so blessed!
One of my closest friends came down from Sheridan to see me, and I FINALLY got to meet her adorable son! We had so much fun catching up and playing with an AMAZING little boy!
To say that I love this boy would be an understatement!!
It truly has been an amazing summer!!! And it's not even half way over!
No comments:
Post a Comment