Saturday, October 30, 2010

November....is here?

I'm frantically playing catch up with my classes right now, trying to figure out what I need to get done in the next month to get the grades I need. How is it already November? It's only 2 days away...how can this be?! Where did the semester go? It seems like every semester goes faster than the last. What in the world?! I am panicing, wondering if I'll get everything done. I have devoted my weekend to catching up on school. So far, I'm not succeeding very well. Fun Halloween festivities may not happen, school MUST come first!

I am keeping up with my daily devotional, but I have noticed I'm not really putting it to use. I do my devo, and then I don't practice what I learned everyday. I'm trying, and asking for help, so hopefully it will become a habit I form sooner rather than later.

I LOVE Laramie in the fall. It's starting to get cold, it has snowed, all the leaves are a gorgeous gold color, and make for fun times when walking on campus, crunching through fallen leaves on my path. It is my favorite time of year.
Soon it will be Thanksgiving, and Christmas lights will line the streets, and before you know it, final grades are posted, snow is all around, and Christmas music fills the air. It feels so far away, but it's only a month.

I have 1 month to get my life together...I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment