Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Where did the semester go?

Again, so long since posting, but here I am once again to fill in whoever actually reads this.

I feel like the semester just disappeared completely. Wasn't it January yesterday? In less than two weeks it will be April....I am not ready for it to be April yet.  I have projects to work on, tests to study for, papers to write, and an online incomplete to finish....to say I've hit my limit would be an understatement.

Luckily though, I am enjoying my semester.  School is going relatively well, better than I anticipated anyway, though all A's are probably not in my future, there are definitely no D's, and very few C's, which is a huge plus.  I'm enjoying my classes for the most part.  They can be stressful sometimes, but I'm liking them.  I thought my French class would be my favorite, but it's actually my least favorite.  I dread it, it's a lot harder than I thought it would be, and it freaks me out.  My favorite class is my history class. I love it, and it's so interesting.

Another plus for my "new life" semester-I met the most amazing man. 
That's Wade. He is incredible, and he loves me so much!  And I love him more than anything.
He got to meet my family a couple weeks ago, and it went really well.  He's beyond perfect.  I am so lucky.
This is Bailey, my family's new puppy, she is ADORABLE, and SOOOOO much fun! SUPER cute!

Well, I suppose that's all for now.  Time to go take a French test.

No comments:

Post a Comment