So, it's been a while since I've posted. So spark notes version since the last time I did:
First, I got a GREAT new job at a coffee shop called Turtle Rock...I LOVE it, because I work with these amazing people and have WAY too much fun!
I had an, okayish semester, but in the end decided to change my major, and it was one of the best decisions I think I have ever made. I am less stressed, and really excited for the semester!
I had to say farewell to one of my BEST friends in the entire world. He decided to move to Florida, and I am THRILLED for him. I know it will be an excellent move for him, but I miss him SOOOOOO much!
For now that's all, new pictures to share always make it better. More to come soon, I hope!
No comments:
Post a Comment