Yesterday, we all got back from the amazing weekend we had in Iowa. It was so great to see everyone and to catch up! We haven't all been together like that since before I went to college, so needless to say, it was long overdue.
We arrived Friday after a few blunders by the parents on their way to Greeley, and mulitple pit stops and fun times in the car. I must say, we are a rather entertaining bunch. Saturday morning was the lake. We all loaded onto a boat and cruised around the lake all day, which was more fun than I thought it was, and added bonus, NO BUG BITES!!! About half way through we docked for a BBQ lunch, then rented the little motarized two person deals, which we decided would be fun to switch drivers mid-lake. Only one person almost fell in, and of course, that was Tyler. We all at one point jumped in and swam around for a while, which was a BLAST!!! It was an amazing day. We all got along and had a blast, I couldn't have asked for a better day!! Sunday was the Lebo Family Reunion, my family hasn't been to in 10 years, so it took a little while to remember everyone. At one point I had to look at my aunt and tell her that I was all out of Lebos I knew, which she found quite entertaining. Seeing the ones I did know pretty well was SO nice. They are such a fun group, and I do miss seeing them. However, because of this trip I will not have to eat for a month! BBQed on Saturday, which was followed by 6 Jumbo sized Godfather's Pizzas (nom!), kuchen, and lots of other things to eat, plus all of the food on Sunday at the Lebo brunch....our stomachs were full to our heart's content! It was such a great weekend, which ended in a rather fun car ride home. What a fabulous weekend, I love my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment