Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What If Panda

What if I dropped out of school. Seriously, what if I dropped out of UW. What if I went to beauty school. What if I essentially gave up. I'm not happy. I don't think college and me will EVER get along. I will not pass my barrier, I will probably fail theory and survey. I will not be happy in college. What if I changed to French Ed. Would I ever graduate, would it even help? What if I dropped out. Moved back to CO, worked at chick fil a, found an apartment, and spent the rest of my life as an empolyee of Rob? Would that be so bad. Sure, I'd amount to nothing, but I'd be a happy nothing. And being a happy nothing, versus and miserable something, sounds so much better to me. I had the worst lesson of my life today, and, it made me realize, my heart isn't in school. It isn't in anything except skipping ahead to the next stage of my life. I don't want to be like this anymore. Miserable, and upset, and stressing ALL THE TIME. I don't like it, in fact, I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment