Friday, September 17, 2010

Bucket-List

I have accomplished one of my "bucket list" moments today. This morning, on our way to Pine Bluffs to do a practicum, I witnessed one of the most beautiful sights I'd ever seen. When we passed Vedawoo, I saw the most amazing sunrise that there could possibly be. It was the entire rainbow laid out perfectly, blending into one another so easily, so simply, so majestically. I know this was His way of telling me: "Everything will turn out fine. Everything that is going poorly will look up. All that is uneasy and unsettling will pass." He was with me today. Showing me constantly that I am worth the life He gave me. I am not awful, I am not fake, I am not selfish. I am what He created. A great friend sent me this verse of encouragement: Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the paths I have for you", says the Lord. "they are good and not for disaster, to give you a future and hope."

I know He has a plan. I just have to learn to trust Him, and know that He is watching me, guiding me, and waiting for me to finally say "okay, I'm on board."

Okay....I'm on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment